As we have seen previously, SEO positioning is one of the most important things for companies. It grants prestige and visibility to appear in the first positions of the search engines. One of the most essential and complex strategies within any SEO campaign is the issue of inbound links or Link Building.
You should know that these are very important because they directly affect the Page Rank. Google gives your page a vote of confidence when someone links to you from outside. Google understands that your content is good enough to be shared. Logically, who connects you is also essential. The most significant pages (Amazon, Wikipedia, newspapers) are more critical than personal blogs.
Natural links or unnatural links?
Natural links are all produced organically when other pages decide to link to yours on their own. They are the most difficult to achieve but also the most beneficial. On the other hand, you will create artificial links yourself using different techniques. They are easily obtained and can be of quality, although not as much as the previous ones.
Although the most valuable links are obtained organically, let’s see how you can get unnatural links. That is, some tips to make a correct Link Building campaign.
- You should try to make this strategy as natural as possible. Therefore, you should not get too many following links all of a sudden. It is best if this technique is used little by little. If not, Google will consider your website as spam.
- If your site is new, it is most likely that it will have quite a few visits. What happens then? That it would not be every day that, suddenly, links to your website were created quickly.
- It is best to link to internal pages in addition to the main domain. Look for the link that is more related to the place where it will be connected.
- The Anchor Text should not be your keyword. You should avoid it if you don’t want Google to penalize you.
- Avoid by all means that SPAM pages link you. As we have explained before, the pages with authority are the ones that give us the best positioning.
- Try to link to pages that have content similar to yours. If you are connected from sites with no similarities, Google can take you out on different searches.
Also Read: How To Increase Blog Visits